How to get involved
Great that you want to get connected! First of all, make sure you’re part of our Facebook group. Then do the following.
I want to add an event
We’re so glad you are taking initiative! The first step is always the hardest, but you’ll see that once you take that first step, other people will follow. Here’s how to do it:
- Make an account here and confirm it via your email (might end up in your spam folder).
- Then you can login to our website, where you will see an option to add an event.
- Add the details of your event. Probably you’ll want to mention that you are looking for people that help you organize.
- Also, this page about how to organize a protest might help you.
- If you’re part of an existing organization or group, we would love to add you as a local group. Contact us to get that done.
I want to help organizing an existing group or event
In case there’s already something going on in your country or city, you probably want to connect to the people organizing the group or demonstration.